Sunday, September 5, 2010

RAMADAN KAREEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love Egypt ...Ramadan here so bewitching, amazing ..I do not care if others would prefer to england.UK, Korean, Japanese, or other places,but I am very jealous if you can go to MeccaI really miss Mecca ..when I will go there? ...
Egypt is a very challenging place,people who like to fight among themselves,feel the heat, dust anywhere, poverty, ...I do not feel strange if there are people who do not like this place ...However,I have many relatives here ..good sister,The ustaz living here is so strong, fierce, too.conclusion, we are like a big family ...
most of the time I go to class Marbi Sheikh Muhd Nurrudin Al-Banjiri Al-makkiyyi in Kedah student"s hostel..I make many new friends ...I went terawih prayers ..at various mosques ..as Tantawi's mosque, Nuril Khattab's mosque,the future, I'll Amr's mosque visitwait, I come to you!

No comments: